The Apex Heavy Duty Range garden shed is by far the strongest, most durable building in its class. With its classic garden shed image, this building features extra thick 20mm t&g timber making this building live up to its heavy duty name.
- Well Braced Single Access Door (opening 2ft 6inch) – height depends on size
- Wider access doors available, please select the option above.
- 20mm T&G Cladding
- 12mm Thick T&G Roof and Floor – NO OSB / Solid Sheet Board
- 38x50mm Finish Rounded Four Corner Framing
- Windows Come As Standard Glazed With Toughened Glass
- Number of windows dependant on size
- Heavy Duty Polyester Roofing Felt
- Approximate height at eaves 5ft 4inches
- Height at centre of building increases with width
- Door must be in the smallest part of the shed (i.e. in a 6×4 the door would be in the 4ft section where the apex is)
- If you require an Apex roof with the door on the longest section, please view our HiPex range.
All sizes quoted are ROOF and not FLOOR sizes.
For approximate dimensions of your chosen building, please ask for details.
Delivery and Access Information:
Free delivery applies to the following postcode areas: *L, *CH, *WA, *WN, *PR. We can deliver to the following postcode areas for a fee of £40: *M, *CW. It is important to ensure there is clear and unrestricted access from our vehicle to the base upon the garden building is to be installed upon at the time of delivery. When ordering a building 8×8 or larger it is imperative to ensure you have 8ft height clearance from where our vehicle can park to the base upon installation, if this is not the case – you must ensure this is mentioned before or on your order so the necessary alterations can be made. Failure to inform us could result in your building being delivered only and should a revisit be required to commence installation, a charge will apply.
For full details, please see our Terms & Conditions.